About Saguaro Well and Pump LLC
Our wide range of products and services include centrifugal and submersible pumps for residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural applications. Saguaro Well and Pump (AZ-ROC #311282, registered, licensed and bonded) offers sales and service support providing a wide range of new, repair, replacement and refurbishment products and comprehensive services for new or existing public and private wells and other applications utilizing residential, commercial and industrial pumps in the Greater Tucson and Southern Arizona geographical area. We also provide well drilling, water testing & inspections. For information, contact us.
Water quality problems, questions, give us a call! Saguaro Well and Pump at your service.
Water Quality / Well Inspection Answers
What causes poor water quality?
Many contaminants contribute to poor water quality. Sometimes, the source of contamination is simply a natural occurrence in the environment. Rocks containing nitrates, arsenic, and lead can contaminate the water supply. So can radon gas. Other times, the source may be man-made, such as a failed septic tank, waste from households or industry, or pesticides.
Your water system needs inspection and servicing if:
- Your Pump will not run
- Your Pump runs but water will not come out of the faucet
- Your Water delivery is not sufficent for your needs
- Your Pressure switch does not cut out
- Your Pump starts too frequently
- Your Water pulsates when coming out of the faucet
Schedule Your Annual Water Well Checkup with Saguaro Well and Pump. Questions, give us a call!
Wells tapping ground water resources can provide drinking water of the highest quality. Owning a private household-supply water well allows homeowners to control their own water supply. Ownership also comes with the responsibility of keeping the water well in good working order.
Saguaro Well and Pump, a licensed and bonded water well contractor, is available to conduct your routine well checkup.
Why Is a Checkup Important?
- Above ground or below ground water storage tanks
- Works well when large quantity of water is needed
- Works great with multiple are connected or the well is low volume flow
- Great source of backup water!
- Tank sizes range from 100 gallons to 10,000 gallons